* Please note, due to too much turkey flying (hopefully not literally) through our doors during Christmas, the lunch menus will not be operating between 18th Nov and 24th Dec. Thanks for your understanding.
Our ethos is to select the finest quality ingredients, prepare with respect and then serve with love.
- Steaks that are selectively and responsibly sourced from West Country farms in Devon, Cornwall and the Welsh Borders who are devoted to their animals’ welfare
- Seafood which is freshly caught by Cornish fishermen and bought straight to the restaurant
- Seasonal Lamb, Chicken and Pork with guest game and meats
- Hand cut chunky chips not fries
- Regular Gourmet Evenings designed to showcase the ingredients on offer
With room for up to 20 people, it’s the perfect spot for a business presentation, meeting, event or place to meet up with friends and family.
An environment that is totally different to the main restaurant and unique to Bristol, it helps create a real sense of occasion.
What's more, this venue is completely free to hire. Want more information on how to book? Give our team a bell for a natter on 0117 929 7967