****Please be aware that our 'Fixed Price' and 'Menu Rapide' Lunch Menu will not be running during our Christmas period (26th November - 24th December). There are just too many turkey's to deal with! Thanks for your understanding!
Our ethos is to select the finest quality ingredients, prepare with respect and then serve with love.
- Steaks that are selectively and responsibly sourced from West Country farms in Devon, Cornwall and the Welsh Borders who are devoted to their animals’ welfare
- Seafood which is freshly caught by Cornish fishermen and bought straight to the restaurant
- Seasonal Lamb, Chicken and Pork with guest game and meats
- Hand cut chunky chips not fries
- Regular Gourmet Evenings designed to showcase the ingredients on offer
If you want to add a sense of occasion to your visit, then our Crow's nest will fit the bill perfectly!
Otherwise lose yourself in a cabana, the surfing booth or simply at one of our eclectic artisan tables and chairs. There really is no other dining experience quite like it.
With room for up to 20 people, it’s the perfect spot for a business meeting/lunch, birthday party, anniversary or simply a place to meet up with friends and family.
An environment that is totally different to the main restaurant and unique to Southampton, its nautical touch helps create a real sense of occasion with views to match.
What's more, this venue is completely free to hire. Want to be in on the fun? Of course you do. Give us a bell on 023 8063 9046. Speak soon!